image
image image image image image image

Office bearers
+-

Office bearers

  • Com. Balbir Singh

    [ President ]
  • Com. P. Abhimanyu

    [ General Secretary ]
  • Com. Swapan Chakraborty

    [ Deputy General Secretary ]
  • Com. Gakul Borah

    [ Treasurer ]

Dada Ghosh Bhawan, 2151/1, New Patel Nagar, Opp. Shadipur Bus Depot, New Delhi- 110008

011-25705385(Office), 011-25894862(Fax)

envelopebsnleuchq@gmail.com
image
image image image image image image

Office bearers
+-

Office bearers

  • Com. Balbir Singh

    [ President ]
  • Com. P. Abhimanyu

    [ General Secretary ]
  • Com. Swapan Chakraborty

    [ Deputy General Secretary ]
  • Com. Gakul Borah

    [ Treasurer ]

Dada Ghosh Bhawan, 2151/1, New Patel Nagar, Opp. Shadipur Bus Depot, New Delhi- 110008

011-25705385(Office), 011-25894862(Fax)

envelopebsnleuchq@gmail.com

Is the CGM, Gujarat running a "Tughlak Dharbar"

View File View File

The CGM, Gujarat is running “Tughlak Dharbar”. Recently, he has issued two orders. The first order says no weekly-off or leave should be granted to the employees till 31st March, 2018. The second order says, officers can issue 25% of the transfer orders according to their whims and fancies, and the remaining 75% transfers according to rules. Due to opposition from Union, the CGM has subsequently diluted both the orders. The CGM, Gujarat must understand that he has no powers to play such gimmicks. BSNLEU has seriously protested both these letters and written to the Director (HR).

[Date : 12 - Mar - 2018]