A meeting of the All India Centre is held online today. Com.Animesh Mitra, President, Com.P.Abhimanyu, GS, Com.Swapan Chakraborty, Dy.GS, Com.R.S. Chauhan, Vice President, Com.Gakul Borah, Treasurer and Com.John Verghese, AGS, attended.
Review of the functioning of the All India Union was mainly discussed. After detailed discussions, the following decisions are taken unanimously.
- All the circle unions should hold their Executive Committee meetings online, by 31.08.2020. The software for holding these online meetings will be provided by the CHQ.
- The Central Executive Committee meeting of BSNLEU will be held online, in the second week of September.
- A meeting of the All India BSNL Working Women’s Coordination Committee will be held online, in the second week of September.
- As a part of observing the birth centenary of Com.K.G. Bose, Com.P.Abhimanyu, GS, will deliver a speech live on the Facebook, on 09.08.2020. It will be a one hour programme between 19:00 hrs. and 20:00 hrs.
- The Management should be told to organise an online Formal Meeting for BSNLEU, to discuss some of the burning staff issues with the Director(HR).
- In view of the continuing restrictions in movement, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is decided to demand that, the Management should hold an online meeting of the National Council immediately.
- The next meeting of the All India Centre will be held at 15:00 hrs on 08-08-2020.
[Date : 01 - Aug - 2020]