BSNL Employees Credit Co-operative Society Ltd., Bengaluru, has donated Rs.20,000 to the Contract Workers Relief Fund, being collected by BSNLEU. Shri Chandrappa, President, and Shri Doraiswamy, Vice President of the Society handed over the cheque to Com.S.Kumar, District Vice President, BSNLEU, Bengaluru telecom district. CHQ heartily thanks the BSNL Employees Credit Co-operative Society for it’s large heartedness.
(1) Com. Lakhan Patel, Jabalpur - Rs.1,000/-
(2) Com. N L Patel, Jabalpur - Rs.2,000/-
(3) Com. G S Gulani, Jabalpur - Rs.1,000/-
(4) Com. Shyamal Sarkar, Jabalpur - Rs.1,000/-
(5) Com. Hotam Singh Yadav, Gwalior - Rs.1,000/-
(6) Com. Shiv Kumar Yadav, DP, Jabalpur - Rs.1,000/-
(7) Com. Raghvendra Arjaria, DS, Jabalpur - Rs 1,000/-
(8) Com.Arvind Vyas, DS, Rajgarh - Rs.1,000/-
(9) AIBDPA GWALIOR - Rs.1,100/-
(10) Com. R K Sharma, Jabalpur - Rs.1,000/-
(11) Com. Mamta Sharma, Jabalpur - Rs.1,000/-
(12) Com. Rajendra Singh, Jabalpur - Rs.1,000/-
(13) Com. Basant Kanaujiya, Jabalpur - Rs.1,000/-
(14) Com. Prahlad Patel, DP, Narsinghpur - Rs.1,000/-
(15) Com. P K Tawar, DS, CO Bhopal - Rs.1,000/-
(16) Com. Dilip Joshi, Indore - Rs.1,000/-
(17) Com. Sunil Jain, Indore - Rs.1,000/-
BSNLEU and SNEA district unions of Madikeri SSA, Karnataka circle, have collected Contract Workers Relief Fund. Out of this fund, food materials worth Rs.700/- each were distributed to 140 contract workers. These materials were distributed on 26th and 27th of May, 2020. Com.V.J.Antony, District Secretary, BSNLEU and Com. Raghavendra, District Secretary, SNEA, together with the other office bearers, distributed these relief materials.
(1) Com. Gomathi Ananth, OS, BGTD - Rs.5,000/-
(2) Com. Eranna, DS, Davangere - Rs.2,500/-
(3) Com. Vasantha Madivala ADS Davangere - Rs. 2,500/-
(4) Com. Sundaresha. K. P., DS, Chikmaglur - Rs.2,000/-
कर्मचारी लॉकडाउन के चलते अपने कार्यस्थलों से दूर रहे- इस अवधि को "ड्यूटी" मानने की BSNLEU ने मांग की....
BSNLEU ने डायरेक्टर (HR) को उन कर्मचारियों की समस्या बाबद लिखा है, जो अपने कार्यस्थल से बाहर थे और लॉकडाउन के तहत हवाई, रेल और यातायात के अन्य साधन बंद हो जाने से अपने कार्यस्थल पर पहुंच पाने में असमर्थ थे। BSNLEU ने मैनेजेमेंट को अनुरोध किया है कि, ऐसे कर्मचारी, जो लॉकडाउन घोषित होने की वजह से अपने कार्यस्थान पर नही पहुंच पाए, को स्वयं का अवकाश आवेदित करने हेतु बाध्य नही किया जाए। BSNLEU ने मांग की है उक्त श्रेणी के कर्मचारियों की अनुपस्थिति को "ड्यूटी" ही माना जाए।
BSNLEU has been continuously demanding that the society dues deducted from the salaries of employees, should be remitted to the societies. In the mean time, the society dues of the employee who went on VRS, was also deducted from their leave encashment, but was not remitted to the societies. BSNLEU wrote to the CMD BSNL, pointing out that, the leave encashment money was paid by the LIC, as such the society dues deducted from the leave encashment should immediately be remitted to the societies. Now, the society dues deducted from the leave encashment of VRS optees, is being remitted to the societies by the Corporate Office.
VRS ऑप्टीज के लीव एनकेशमेंट से काटे गए सोसाइटी ड्यूज कॉर्पोरेट ऑफिस द्वारा सोसाइटीज को प्रेषित किए जा रहे हैं....
BSNLEU द्वारा लगातार यह मांग की जा रही है कि कर्मचारियों के वेतन से काटे गए सोसाइटी ड्यूज, सोसाइटीज को प्रेषित किए जाएं।इसी दौरान, जिन कर्मचारियों ने VRS लिया, उनके लीव एनकेशमेंट से सोसाइटी ड्यूज की कटौती तो की गई किन्तु सोसाइटीज को प्रेषण नही किया गया। BSNLEU ने CMD BSNL को पत्र लिख कर उनके संज्ञान में लाया कि लीव एनकेशमेंट की राशि का भुगतान LIC द्वारा किया गया था, अतः, लीव एनकेशमेंट से कटौती किए गए सोसाइटी ड्यूज, सोसाइटीज को तत्काल प्रेषित किए जाएं। अब, VRS ऑप्टीज के लीव एनकेशमेंट से काटे गए सोसाइटी ड्यूज कॉर्पोरेट ऑफिस द्वारा सोसाइटीज को प्रेषित किए जा रहे हैं।
Com.P.Abhimanyu, GS, telephonically discussed the following issues with Shri P.K. Purwar, CMD BSNL, today. The issues raised by the General Secretary and the reply given by the CMD BSNL are as follows:-
(1) BSNL’s 4G tender.
The General Secretary enquired about the status of BSNL’s 4G tender, against which the TPEA has raised a complaint. The CMD BSNL replied that the PMO has formed an Empowered Technology Group, consisting of experts from DRDO, IITs, etc., to look into the matter. He further stated that the Group has already submitted it’s report and now it is up to the government to take the final call.
(2) Massive corruption in NOFN works at Jorhat in Assam.
BSNLEU has already written to the CMD BSNL, pointing out a massive scam that has taken place in the NOFN works at Jorhat in Assam circle. In today’s discussion, the General Secretary enquired about the action taken on the matter. The CMD BSNL replied that the case is being referred to the CBI, since outside agencies are also involved in the matter. The General Secretary demanded that the present CGM, Assam, should transferred out of Assam, to ensure a fair and free investigation. BSNLEU has already pointed out in it’s letter that, the CGM, Assam, is also involved in the matter.
(3) Violation of Corporate Office orders on outsourcing CSCs in UP(East) circle.
BSNLEU has already written a detailed letter on the issue. In today’s discussion, the General Secretary enquired about the status of the issue. The CMD BSNL replied the letter has not come to his notice and assured to look into the matter.
1) Com. Debajit Majumder, President, Tripura District Branch, Agartala - Rs. 1,000/-
2) Com. Ajit Sharma, Vice President, Tripura District Branch, Dharmanagar - Rs. 1,000/-
3) Com. Sadhan Chandra Sur, Vice President, Tripura District Branch, Agartala - Rs.1,000/-
4) Com. Sonali Chowdhury, Vice President, Tripura District Branch, Agartala - Rs.1,000/-
5) Com. Chandan Bhowmik, Vice President,Tripura District Branch, Teliamura - Rs.1,000/-
6) Com. Babul Das, District Secratary, Tripura - Rs.1,000/-
7) Com. Rana Deb, District Treasurer, Tripura - Rs.1,000/-
8) Com. Raju Das, ADS, Tripura - Rs.1,000/-
9) Com. Manish Debnath, ADS, TRIPURA - Rs.1,000/-
10) Com. Saptajit Shil, ADS, Tripura - Rs.1,000/-
11) Com. Ajit paul, ADS, Tripura - Rs.1,000/-
12) Com. Pratik Sen, DOS, Tripura - Rs.1,000/-
13) Com. Krishna Pada Majumdar, DOS, Tripura -- Rs.1,000/-
14) Com. Deepak Sutradhar, DOS, Tripura - Rs.1,000/-
15) Com. Ganesh Datta, Assistant Branch Secratary, Tripura District Branch, Agartala - Rs.1,000/-.
16) Com. D A Shylla, District Secy, Meghalaya - Rs. 1000/-
17) Com. Swapan Goswami, Circle VP, NE1 - Rs. 1000/-
18) Com. Ramparmesh Singh, Treasurer, ETR Br. Shillong - Rs.1000/-
19) Com. Rajesh Kr. Singh, TT, Shillong - Rs. 1000/-
20) Com. Upendra Rai , ATT, Shillong - Rs.1000/-
Com.P.R. Parameswaran, Organising Secretary (CHQ), is retiring from service on superannuation, tomorrow the 31st May, 2020. Com.PRP, as he is fondly called by comrades, entered the Department of Telecom as a TOA in 1992. In the next year itself he was elected as the Branch Secretary of the TDM Office Branch. In 1994, he was elected as the District Secretary of the AITEU Class-III, Palakkad district and subsequently got elected as the District Secretary of BSNLEU in 2002. Later on, he was elected as the Assistant Circle Secretary of Kerala. In the Mysuru All India Conference of BSNLEU, held in December, 2018, Com.P.R.Parameswaran was elected as the Organising Secretary of the CHQ. Friendly attitude and helping tendency are the hallmarks of Com.PRP. With his strong commitment to the cause of the working class, we are sure that, Com.PRP will continue to be in active public life for many more years to come. CHQ heartily congratulates Com.PRP on his superannuation and wishes a long, healthy and active retired life.
(1) BSNL Employees Union, Kerala Circle – Rs.10,000/-
(2) BSNL Employees Union, Trivandrum District – Rs.10,000/-
(3) Com. C. Santhosh Kumar, Circle.Secy – Rs.5,000/-
(4) Com. Abdulla V. P., District secretary, Malappuram – Rs.2,000/-
(5) Com. Narendran U.P., District secretary, Calicut – Rs.2,000/-
(6) Com. Jayarajan K V, D/P, Calicut – Rs.2,000/-
(7) Com. V Bhagyalakshmi, Circle Vice president – Rs.2,000/-
(8) Com. P R Sabu, District secretary, Kottayam – Rs.2,000/-
(9) Com. Sankaranarayanan, District.secy, Thrissur – Rs.2,000/-
(10) Com. V.Radhakrishnan, District Secy., Palakkad – Rs.2,000/-
(11) Com. K. Sreenivasan Asst. District Secy. Calicut – Rs.2,000/-
(12) Com. E. Mohanan, Dist. Vice President Calicut – Rs.2,000/-
(13) Com. P.P. Santhosh Kumar, Asst. District Secy. Calicut – Rs.2,000/-
(14) Com. S. Sunil kumar, Asst: Dist Secy, Trivandrum – Rs.1,000/-
(15) Com. A. Purushothaman, Circle Vice President – Rs.1,000/-
(16) Com. Manoj kumar, PGMT Office, Calicut – Rs.1,000/-
(17) Com. K. Soujeed Org. Secy, Calicut – Rs.500/-
When the DoT recruited employees were absorbed in BSNL, the leave earned during their DoT service was also carried forward. Hence, when the employees absorbed from the DoT retired, the leave encashment for the portion of the leave earned during the DoT service, should have been paid by the DoT. However, this did not happen. The entire Leave Encashment amount was paid by the BSNL. At that time itself, the unions and associations raised this issue and claimed settlement by the DoT. However, it was not accepted by the DoT. The BSNL Management also did not pursue this issue with the government. But, now, the BSNL Management has decided to claim recoupement of whatever amount it has paid to the employees, as Leave Encashment, for the leave accumulated as on 01.10.2000. BSNLEU, strongly supports this move being taken the BSNL Management. The Union, together with the AUAB, will take the needful action to settle this issue.
1. Com. P. Asokababu, CS, AP. — Rs.2,000/-
2. Com P.Akbar Basha, ACS — Rs.2,000/-
3. Com A. Edukondalu, Machilipatnam — Rs.1,000/-
4. Com Y.Venkateswara Rao, Rajahmundry —Rs.2,000/-
5. Com Sudhakar Adoni — Rs.1,000/-
6. Com P.S.L.Devi, Machilipatnam — Rs.1,000/-
7. Com D.Basava punnaiah, Machilipatnam - Rs.2,000/-
Mobile numbers in India may become 11 digits soon. The TRAI has released it’s recommendations for developing a unified numbering plan. This is to ensure the availability of adequate numbers for fixed line and mobile services in the country. This will lead to a change in the current phone numbers. As per the proposals, “Zero” should to be prefixed for calling mobile numbers from landline connections.
[ Source: gadgets.ndtv.com dt. 29-05-2020]
1) Com Mahesh Sharma, Indore - Rs.1,000/-
2) Com Shakil Khan, DS, Dewas - Rs.1,000/-
3) Com Dilip Singh Nayak, Dewas - Rs.2,100/-
4) Com B M Sonparate, DS, Betul - Rs.1,100/-
5) Com R K Sthapak, Jabalpur - Rs.1,000/-
6) Com Vinodini Lande, Dewas - Rs.500/-
7) Com Sandip Solanki, Dewas - Rs.500/-
8) Com Ramsakal Yadav, Dewas - Rs.500/-
9) Com Sarla Mamgai, Jabalpur - Rs.1,000/-
10) Com Prakash Mehkarkar, DS, Chhindwara - Rs.1,000/-
11) Com V M Parate, Neemuch - Rs.1,000/-
12) Com Jagdish Singh, Jabalpur - Rs.1,000/-
13) Com S N S Chauhan, Jabalpur - Rs.1,000/-
14) Com R K Jain, Jabalpur - Rs 1,000/-
15) Com Anil Jain, Jabalpur - Rs.1,000/-
16) Com Rakesh Tiwari, Jabalpur - Rs 1,000/-
17) Com Hanumant Patel, Jabalpur - Rs.1,000/-
18) Com Manoj Chaurasia, DS, Raisen - Rs.500/-
19) Com Pushpendra Singh, DS, Rewa - Rs.1000/-
As per the call of the CHQ, the collection of donations for "Contract Workers' Relief Fund" has been carried out in Kolkata Telephones circle. As a part of providing relief to the contract workers, distribution of food materials was organised on 30th May, 2020, at Telephone Bhawan, Kolkata. Totally, 55 contract workers received the food materials. Com.Sisir Kumar Roy, CS, Com.Debasis Dey, Treasurer, Com.Swapan Bharati, DS, Planning, Com.Sukanti Mukherjee, DS, CNTL and Com.Loknath Gosh, Organising Secretary, CTTMU, were present in the programme.
The Rourkela district union in Odisha circle has collected donations for the "Contract Workers Relief Fund" and distribution of food materials has been done. 36 contract workers are distributed with food materials. Com.Debojit Tripati, District Secretary, Com.Ranjan Kumar Pal, President and other comrades participated in the programme.